RL Clan: Mortal Kombat - Killer Instinct - Tekken
Welcome Back!

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”

Official RLHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello Everyone :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrFLaw

PostSubject: Hello Everyone :D   Mon May 25, 2015 12:11 am

Hey everyone I'm Mr FLaw, and I want to thank yall for letting me join the RL Family, I play Killer instinct and my main is Sabrewulf. Alot of people say I'm pretty good, but I don't know lol. If you ever want to play me just shoot me an invite. And thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
RL Masaru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Tue May 26, 2015 12:03 am

MrFLaw wrote:
Hey everyone I'm Mr FLaw, and I want to thank yall for letting me join the RL Family, I play Killer instinct and my main is  Sabrewulf. Alot of people say I'm pretty good, but I don't know lol. If you ever want to play me just shoot me an invite. And thanks again Smile

MrFLaw-
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, I appreciate your enthusiasm and Letalis holds you in high regard. As a one time heads up before  your journey in prospecting unfolds which may last a few days or a few weeks all dependent upon a prospect's initiative. Everything you do or say is under our observation. Reason being is we seek those who want to be where they are at. Not just trying out just to see if they have what it takes. I understand prospecting is an intense process and we will all take it as serious as the prospect does. Your in control of how far you wish to go. So seeing as how you are not RL Samurai. Should you make it through your trials which also may I add are not soley based upon your skill but also you as a person and how you conduct yourself with others. Please visit our "Official RL" link via our main page to learn a little about us first.. then PM me and I will set up your first trial.
Best of luck to you in your journey
-Masaru
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlclanforum.com
MrFLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   Tue May 26, 2015 12:54 am

I just like to have fun, and learn from the beatings I get. I never trash talk, only to friends but it's all fun. I'm willing to go thru the trials if I have to. And also learn from them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D   

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RL Clan: Mortal Kombat - Killer Instinct - Tekken  :: Introductions & RL Membership :: Introduce Yourself!!-
Jump to: