RL Clan: Mortal Kombat - Killer Instinct - Tekken
Welcome Back!

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”

Official RLHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

From Teacher to Pupil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RL Masaru
Admin

PostSubject: From Teacher to Pupil   Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:20 pm

It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce the newest addition to the RL family. A great player and an even better individual. RL IROC. Welcome to the family brother.
-Hanzo
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlclanforum.com
RL IROC

PostSubject: Re: From Teacher to Pupil   Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:37 pm

Thank you Hanzo for the kind words and intro. Iv been waiting a long time to get a shot at becoming family with you all. A little background, i am passionate about Mortal Kombat, and mk9 is my game of choice. Will be playing MKX with the same passion i showed for mk9. XB1 is the system i will buy. Again, thank you RL, as im so excited to play along side the samurais
Back to top Go down
RL Masaru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Teacher to Pupil   Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:44 pm

@RL IROC wrote:
Thank you Hanzo for the kind words and intro. Iv been waiting a long time to get a shot at becoming family with you all. A little background, i am passionate about Mortal Kombat, and mk9 is my game of choice. Will be playing MKX with the same passion i showed for mk9.  XB1 is the system i will buy. Again, thank you RL, as im so excited to play along side the samurais

RL IROC-
Of course, you are welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlclanforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Teacher to Pupil   

Back to top Go down

From Teacher to Pupil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RL Clan: Mortal Kombat - Killer Instinct - Tekken  :: Introductions & RL Membership :: Introduce Yourself!!-
Jump to: