RL Clan: Mortal Kombat - Killer Instinct - Tekken
Welcome Back!

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”

Official RLHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey RL i'm new and ready to ultra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RL Bacons

PostSubject: Hey RL i'm new and ready to ultra   Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:07 am

Im new to the fighting game genre, well at least taken it seriously. The current fighter that im playing is KIller Instinct, my main is Riptor she the best. I've always wanted to play fighting games competitively but no fighting games got my interest for too long until KI arrived. On xbox I go by She wants bacon and yeah I can't wait to meet and play with the clan
Back to top Go down
RL Masaru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey RL i'm new and ready to ultra   Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:56 pm

She wants bacon wrote:
Im new to the fighting game genre, well at least taken it seriously. The current fighter that im playing is KIller Instinct, my main is Riptor she the best. I've always wanted to play fighting games competitively but  no fighting games got my interest for too long until KI arrived. On xbox I go by She wants bacon and yeah I can't wait to meet and play with the clan

She wants bacon-
Thank you for taking the time to take the first step, have you visited our external site "Official RL" on the main page of our forum? If not I suggest you do and learn a bit more about what we are about. After doing so please contact RL Skorchre and play him in a FT10 then await further instructions.Your enthusiasm is a plus, as a one time heads up everything you do from here on out is being observed your journey in prospecting has officially begun when you chose to introduce yourself. So follow through with each endeavor in your journey with everything you have, should you survive this gauntlet your victory will be emblazoned with becoming an RL Samurai. Should you fail, no matter what the reason should be..you will have our respect.
Good luck in your journey
-Hanzo
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlclanforum.com

Hey RL i'm new and ready to ultra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RL Clan: Mortal Kombat - Killer Instinct - Tekken  :: Introductions & RL Membership :: Introduce Yourself!!-
Jump to: